So..what did you do while i was gone?Come on guys...i want some answers!?

so..my network was a little bit "broken" and i had a b-day so i werent here about 3 days..lot!

and what did you do while i was gone..? =)

@constance: well yes..i see that now and im sad...but i hope my friends here will answer.. =)

@Andrea N.: well i saw your Qs.i didnt party yet,that is tomorrow bcuz it was in the middle of work week so...i left that for friday(tomorrow)..you are invited if you can come..lol

Favorite Answer

Hi Gabi, I did miss you; I remember your birthday was on 28th and was waiting for you to post a Q so we could all say or sing Happy Birthday to you! but when you didn't come, I thought you were partying...

Anyway, I send you my best belated birthday wishes: less conventional than the usual ones - like "May there always be something for you to wish for" :)

• ¬¬

well...

i asked what color underwear people was wearing and got a couple of violations xD

so, how was your b-day?

PARTY !!!!

I uhh...partied...

then I went to school and hung out with new friends..

yeah...

You weren't here? I don't think anyone noticed.