Anonymous

what is the last racist thing you did?

me...hmm...oh i was mad that my college made my room look like united nations. name a race and i have a roommate to match it. it isn't that i wanted a white/blk roommate. i just wanted a roommate that wasn't from a foreign country who actually spoke english. that was kind of racist...but i still want a roommate that speaks english.

everyone has done/said/thought something racist. even when you were little!

Favorite Answer

I had a conversation with a woman whom I had assumed was wealthy, just because she was a Jew. This happened years ago. I was actually annoyed with her when she tried to convince me that she was not well off. I wasn't asking her for anything, so what would I care? Anyway, everyone around me always said Jews were rich. Little did I know. Anyway, after what was probably a very frustrating conversation for the poor woman, I came to understand that it is just another racial/ethnic stereotype that had been put out there. The lesson is that we should be very careful about accepting things we hear, because they can be misleading and divisive.

• honest

I can honestly say I haven't done anything racist.

But when I hear people with a heavy foreign accent I might slow my speech down and make more of an effort to sound clear incase they don't understand me. But I think that's me trying my best to be considerate. And doesn't everyone do that no matter what country you're from? Is that racist? I hope not.

This morning while driving to work and in a bit of road rage..... I'm ashamed to say that i made a racist comment about a Mex. driver and go figure I'm Mexican too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love my people but hate that they don't always know the rules, laws of driving.

OH and when I talk to someone with an accent I tend to imitate it cause I think they'll understand better...sometimes they do!

You are sad. I dare you to show your real photo on here. If you do the truth will set you free and you will be at the start of a new life filled with laughter joy and get rid of all your anger and frustration because you are lonely. I cannot believe you carry this attitude and you are educated? I can bet you arent in school because the way you wrote this makes you look backwards and ignorant so I am sure you are not in school.

I talk really slowly when I order Chinese food over the phone. It may be racist but when I don't they always get my order wrong.

What you did was not racist. Look up the definition.

My friend Lionel told me that his family came from Barbados. And I was like, "Oh! Right. The sugar cane plantations."

What is WRONG with me?!

Oh, and on Thanksgiving I asked another friend if his mom made "Soul Food".

When i see someone on TV that has been arrested for burglary or robbery, I have a tendacy to assume they are Black, then pray they are not.

I really need to chill. besides, sometimes i'm actually wrong

2. i put my hands together and bow when i greet chinese person.

3. When my White friend spends the night, i have the tendacy to throughly wash the pillow case for lice and i refure to let them use my hair brush.

4. When i'm on an airplane, i get nervous when i sit by middle eastern guys.

5. i always grip my purse tight when i pass by a group of rowdy looking urban guys.

6. i always laugh really hard IN THEIR FACEwhen i see white people dance.

I'M SO RUDE!!!!

I called a black kid a "fuzzy head" because he was making fun of my name.

Loosely used the C word on y!a, and I apologize. I am trying to change. No, really I am as far as how I express things...but if you are stupid then you are stupid so...don't expect too much.

---

LoL @ Barney. Crazy...

---

Roflmaoooooo @ loblg.