What does MAC mean before someone's name in the army?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You sure this person is Army?

In the Navy, a person with this acronym in front of their name would be a Chief Master-At-Arms (E7 Navy Security).

But if the person is Army... then I do not know.

Source(s): Navy Chief Petty Officer
  • 1 decade ago

MAC is an acronymn for Military Assistance company

MAC has been serving the United States Military and Federal Civil Service Employees since 1985. In August 1997, the company partnered with its largest competitor, Military Services Incorporated (MSI), forming an LLC. MAC, LLC was wholly purchased by Fort Knox National Company in January of 2002. MAC serves as a liaison between Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS), Military Members, Military Housing Offices and Private companies nationwide by providing custom electronic interfaces and funds movement services. The company now makes more than $20 billion in payments annually and serves as the nation’s largest private allotment processor.

MAC prides itself in never having missed a processing date. The company has continued uninterrupted electronic service since 1985. This kind of experience and dependability is vital to lenders and the quality of life for our service men and women around the world.

• 1 decade ago

The only thing I've ever heard of is Military Airlift Command, but i'm not sure if that is the case here. More info?

• 1 decade ago

Irish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe he is Scottish ?

what Army you asking about ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MACaroni and cheese

• 1 decade ago

perhaps master corperal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.