How can I improve my wireless internet Connection in my desktop??

This's My problem : I rent an apartment which is located in a basement My landlord live upstairs he provide Internet for me which is included in my rent Anyway he gave me this wireless usb adapter that supposed to connect me with internet ..well everything work fine but My internet connection is very slow and at time I loose it completely ..I can't be for 10 min using the internet without getting disconected .. I was wondering if somebody knows of a way to inprove my signal reception without asking my landlord to to do something to his computer ..is there any anthena or special router that I can use?? please helpppp!!!!!! the service who provide internet in my wireless is Verizon.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

you can use a Rage expander, that wil certainly boost up your wireess internet signal withi your house or smal office.

All the best...

Source(s): scroll down on this page.. http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Produ...

call your cable company and order high speed internet service for your computer. good luck