DeDe asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

what am i having?

i already have 1 baby but dont remeber how many mouths i was when i found out the sex of him. Im 16 wks. and maybe for a little fun even though i know you cant really know but you guys can tell me what u think im haveing. sum of the things i been going though and belive me this one is a ruff one, i been sick alot, and i been feeling a lot of pressure in my lower belly and back and i been all around sick i lost 20 pds so far. like i said earlier i know no one can really tell just thought it be a lilttle fun to hear what people think.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You will know in another 4 weeks. You typically get another ultrasound at 20 weeks, and are far enough along to tell the sex. That is assuming that the baby is in a position for the doctors to see, and even still it's not 100 percent.

I've always heard that the way you carry the baby weight can tell the sex, but I don't believe it. Supposedly, if you're all belly, it's a boy. If you spread out everywhere, it's a girl. But again, that's another old wives tale (just like if you have heartburn, your baby will have lots of hair....I had extreme heartburn and my babies didn't have much hair!)

• 1 decade ago

You can't never go by how your pregnancy is cause every single pregnance is different. I know from experience. I would say you have to be in between 18-21 wks for them to tell what it is. Closer to 21 wks is better. I am just guessing but I say your having a boy.

• 1 decade ago

Each time I see this question makes me answer in same manner. Your having three one of each. Have a good Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

about 20 weeks before you can tell

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a baby.......

Each pregnancy will be different and you can not tell the gender based on how you have been feeling.

• 1 decade ago

i had the same symptoms and im having a girl...

so good luck!

Source(s): 7 months w/#1!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.