DeDe asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

what am i having?

i already have 1 baby but dont remeber how many mouths i was when i found out the sex of him. Im 16 wks. and maybe for a little fun even though i know you cant really know but you guys can tell me what u think im haveing. sum of the things i been going though and belive me this one is a ruff one, i been sick alot, and i been feeling a lot of pressure in my lower belly and back and i been all around sick i lost 20 pds so far. like i said earlier i know no one can really tell just thought it be a lilttle fun to hear what people think.

Favorite Answer

You will know in another 4 weeks. You typically get another ultrasound at 20 weeks, and are far enough along to tell the sex. That is assuming that the baby is in a position for the doctors to see, and even still it's not 100 percent.

I've always heard that the way you carry the baby weight can tell the sex, but I don't believe it. Supposedly, if you're all belly, it's a boy. If you spread out everywhere, it's a girl. But again, that's another old wives tale (just like if you have heartburn, your baby will have lots of hair....I had extreme heartburn and my babies didn't have much hair!)

You can't never go by how your pregnancy is cause every single pregnance is different. I know from experience. I would say you have to be in between 18-21 wks for them to tell what it is. Closer to 21 wks is better. I am just guessing but I say your having a boy.

Each time I see this question makes me answer in same manner. Your having three one of each. Have a good Christmas.

about 20 weeks before you can tell

It's a baby.......

Each pregnancy will be different and you can not tell the gender based on how you have been feeling.

i had the same symptoms and im having a girl...

so good luck!

Source(s): 7 months w/#1!!