Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How is the Republican Supply Side Economics working out?

When will the money trickle down to the working poor and middle class?

• Frank
    Favorite Answer

I can feel money trickling down on me... No, wait, that's just the draft I feel from higher costs of EVERYTHING.

they do no longer understand that there is rather no supply side venture. vast companies have each and all of the money they might desire to employ greater human beings and escalate all they go with, yet they are unlikely to simply by fact there is rather no reason to - It does no longer be rewarding simply by fact we've a call for venture, no longer a supply venture.

"Supply side economics" is the only form of economics.

For me to hire you, I have to have more money than you. By hiring you my money "trickles down" to you. The more money I have, the more money I spend, thus my money "trickles down" to everyone I buy from.

With no supply of money or capital, it can't trickle down and the thus there would be no economy.

Don't they teach math and economics in school anymore?

• Bob J

Our poor live better than the upper classes of most other countries. I would say it has, you are just to blind to see it. When comparing our country's standings compare it to reality not ideology.

Just great if you are a Dumbya connected CEO. Down with Dictator Dumbya!!!

It is working but one must have a job and stop wanting handouts