hopelessly quick...?

no matter what we try, my bf "finishes" our intimate activities in lightning speed. a minute is tops and he tops out.

we've tried to take it slow, or have him 'take care of himself' right before, but he just can't last very long once he gets "up".

could he just be incapable of developing any staying power?

i feel bad that he is frustrated by it all, but i'd also really selfishly like it last longer.

what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Go to therapy. Pre-mature ejaculation is normally psychological although if that doesn't work it could be a medical condition.

• ?

He is to focused on getting his pleasure. tell him when your in the middle of it to try and start thinking of otehr stuff or pull out when he feels it's coming. I had the opposite my man took to long./..but i fixed that real quick. His mind was always on is he doing it right or good enough instead of enjoying it. Your man has to focus on you and not coming!

Hmm, that's a tough situation to be in. Remember that he's probably going to be sensitive about it so make sure anything you say is done so lovingly. Certain positions can help. See if this article helps any... http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/66_love_tip... Good luck!

I think he is too young & inexperience, isn't he? Maybe you can try doing it twice or 3 times a night. That should slow him down...enjoy

• Prince

Consult a doctor

Cheers

Lots of foreplay and practice at holding back. Also get good at "resurrecting the dead".

first of all, your just frustrated, it is ok, just get him to desensitized his member, then you will be ok.

stress also caused quick, so lower the stress.

good luck

I know this sounds weird but have him jerk off first, then go at it again, this usually works.

viagra maybe? i dunno, maybe a doctor could answer this..any doctors in the house?