ken s
ken s asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What will liberals do when president Bush is gone next year who will you turn your hatred to?

Favorite Answer

YOU! I hate that green mohawk!! :-)

• ?

Well, Chinagirl gets hate mail from libs all the time. They want to have sex with me (but put far more ruddly!) and call me names that sound like __ink. So full of hate and racism. Thats why I know they are libs!

They want to accuse everyone else for their owns sins!

They will have no problem venting on the next President.

He will be Republican if they insist on nominating one of their two top contenders now!

• Frank

The same Republican machine that has always existed. From the hate-spewing and false-information-giving right-wing media to the hypocrisy and never-ending scandals of corrupt, get-rich, "good ol' boy"-minded wealthy elitists, the work for progressives and liberals never ends.

Source(s): p.s. - I don't hate Bush, just his and his administration's policies.

Those who hate others usually hate themselves even more, so once the ostensible object of their hatred is removed, it will probably be even more noticeable that their hatred will

turn into themselves and then we'll have to tolerate them complaining that it's everyone else's fault why they hate themelves.

What hatred do you refer to? Do you think that if a Democrat had gotten into office and done the same things that Bush has done, we would have backed him 110% like most conservatives support Bush? I think you are wrong in that assumption.

I don't hate Bush, I question some of his policies and motivations but don't hate him.

Nice straw man. Didn't work.

• ?

Maybe the American public can finally look for some leadership from the White House

The sooner Dumbya goes, the better for the USA. We NEED an HONEST election!!! Down with Dictator Dumbya!!!

I guess still Bush, you guys seem to have no problem slamming Bill Clinton despite no longer being president

Well defiently not the TERRORISTS who want all Americans dead. Liberals best friends.

Where did you direct your hate after Bill left office?