Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what do you do for fun?

bowling, going to the movies, dancing ect. do you have a variety of choices of things to do where you live or do you have to drive to get to your entertainment?

• DJJD
    Favorite Answer

I'm too old for the clubbing stuff but enjoy PlayStation 2 and fast cars. We live really rural, so our local pub is the place we hang out. We have lots of fab Friends and enjoy darts and quiz nights too. We do have to drive when we go out as the nearest pub is 5 miles away on little narrow roads. Bus route is crap and taxi's are too expensive. WE go to the movies in the city occasionally but we have to park up there and we may not have any wheels (or a car come to that) left when we get back.

My family loves to go bowling, and we go to the movies regularly.

Since we live in a large city, there is a wide variety of things to do, and everything is accessible by bus, and the majority of the activities are less than 45 minutes away.

At home, I play the Sims, or one of the 'Mania' games.

Poke Badgers With Spoons

Jk

I Just Had To :D

Ermm

Go On This And Read The Jokes; Msn; Shopping (When I Have Money); Cinema; Ice Skating

• traveling,dancing, going to the movies, reading, throwing theme parties .Or sometimes we make movie day with the girlfriends and watch movies all day at home.

In Istanbul there are variety of choices. You just wish something and you will have it.

Archery target shooting

High Power Rifle Target shooting

Fishing

• RT 66

Yahoo! Answers

Answer yahoo answers, play games, watch movies and favorite TV shows, listen to music, sometimes I could get crazy lol, go shopping and much more

Oh I live in the city so there are so many things to do right outside my door. Mostly I like to go to dinner or brunch with friends. .

party with friends

drinking beer

playing xbox live

dancing at bars

spending all of my money

playing xbox 360 and ps3

going to the movies

playing my drum set

listening to music

race my remote control cars

I love to Trawl Antique shops and Flea Markets, I find wonderful gifts that people really love.