I'm almost finished with my MBA...now what do I do?

I did my undergraduate and graduate back to back...so I have only 2 years experience in my current field. I miss managing, but don't know where I should look. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I don't know what your areas of interest are, but did you ever consider working for a company that does opinion polling? If you tried it and found it interesting, you could work there several years and then start your own company in the field. I think it would be an interesting line of work, because it would allow insight into what people think about a variety of topics.

• MM

Talk to your favorite professors and/or the career center at your school. They'll be able to do a more thorough assessment of your strengths and interests and can provide you with some specific places to look.

Try consulting

Hi,

Enjoy for yoursef my dear!

become a professional student go for another masters and then a couple of PhD's