Do you think getting older is better? Why or why not?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- You get wiser and tend to know more about life (in most cases)
- You're closer to leaving this wicked world we live in (again, in most cases; not saying young people can't die soon)
- You have more to offer others in the way of beneficial counsel and advice (once again, in most cases lol)Source(s): my opinion
- 1 decade ago
Yes, getting older is better.
Wisdom is one of the greatest things about it.
Life teaches us all lessons, that is for sure.
Getting older has more responsibility, too.
So, getting older is better, but not necessarily easier.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Absolutely. As I've grown, I've become wiser and a better person. I've also gained an appreciation for a lot of things I took for granted when I was younger. Evolution is a beautiful thing.
- Beth TLv 51 decade ago
Better than what? It is better than death. Other than that, it's not like people have much choice.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- webfootLv 61 decade ago
no peer presure,
no false desires,
sleep all night
do things that you actually care about instead of following someone elseSource(s): 55 and glad I am not a teen today