i am going to my first sleepover and i am wondering what prestant i should give my friend?

i kinda snore at night as well i am scared what if my friends laugh

Favorite Answer

every one else will be asleep it will be no big deal, and if it s really fun sleep over then there will be no sleeping :D but as far as the present goes, i'm usuming you are going to a girls sleepover, but a fun thing to do is just go to wall mart and buy nail polish some face mask stuff bubble bath and a pair of pj pants. its like a spa day kit! hehe!

Think of what your friend is in to. Make-up? Clothes? Music? Go with what you see she has the most interest in! If all else fails, those american express or visa gift certificates that you can purchase at almost any drug store are a great idea. You can use them anywhere!

And dont worry about your snoring....im sure some of them snore as well!

money is the best present. as far as snoring they probably will be snoring right along with you.

do them a favor - do not sleep so they won't hear you snore....

get them earplugs (two birds, one stone)