He showed me a lubricant?

the boy I'm talking is in the same class with me.

We were close to each other when he showed to me a lubricant.

I was staring at him.

He said it's a lubricant and he started to explain to me for what it is used.

We are just 15.

He always mentions to me things like this (sex stuff)

But he never says things to me directly, and always tries to act like a big man

what does this mean??

Favorite Answer

If he is showing you a sex lubricant then there's only one answer. He is trying to get you to have sex with him!!! Tell him that you have no intention of having sex with him or anybody else. I have a grand-daughter that was pressured into having sex with a boy and got pregnant the first time they did it when she was 12 years old!!! When she got pregnant the boy and his mother said it was her mother's problem and the boy never called her again!! At 15 you're too young to even consider having sex with this boy!! You're too young to deal with all of the emotional baggage and danger that comes with being that intimate!! My son is 17 and about to graduate high school and is still a virgin! He has a lot of friends that he hangs out with that have had sex and had pregnancy scares, sexually transmitted diseases and heartache. He decided not to have sex until he's older and more able to deal with the consequences emotionally and financially. You have your whole life ahead of you. Waiting will look like a great decision when you're older!!! Talk to your mom or an aunt or a trusted female adult that you can confide in and let them know what you're going through. You'd be suprised how many girls have gone through the same thing and just because your mom is older doesn't mean she didn't have experiences with the same pressures you're facing today. Take care sweetheart!!

This means he wants to have sex with you, but that he doesn't respect you,

If he wanted a relationship with you he wouldn't feel comfortable in mentioning these sexual things to you,

A man who loves you would never say anything to you , that he thought would make you displeased

So stay away from him and protect your chastity

M

• John

He either wants you to help greese his car ...

Or

He shooting to get lip stick on his dip stick ....

Either way you could wreck you nails.

He's trying to prevoke a responce from you ......

Just tell him where he can put his Lube.....

Happy Trails ...

He's a dog. Don't talk to him anymore. If he does it again or makes you feel uncomfortable in any way again, report him.

Don't you like sex?

this means stay away from him.....