how would ads that are degrading concepts of god or family values has effects on foreigners? examples if any?

Favorite Answer

How is it that so many Americans (native English speakers) at Yahoo are unable to construct a simple and full correct sentence? Now, is that degrading or what? I'll give you an answer: as a foreigner that makes me think that education has gone to the dogs in the US and I'm being very honest; that makes me feel like the world has a superpower that wants to rule the earth and most of its inhabitants are ignorant - that's frightening! As for your question, degrading concepts of God and family values are subjective but still commonplace in most countries these days. Now, give me the thumbs down but I'm right anyway...

I'm not sure i understand your question. First of all please capitalize God. In this country that's the first thing to learn.

Advertisement's in The United States of America are governed by the FCC.They are censored for a number of phrases,words spoken and even innuendos for fear that a broadcast might offend any one person or group.So perhaps if you re phrase your question or give an example of "degrading concepts of god or family values ads have effected foreigners " your query could be resolved.Where are you from?

I don't know. There are some very conservative countries that may be severely offended like Pakistan, but some wouldn't be offended all, like the Japanese.