Do you love your job, hate it or "hey, if i have to work, it's not a bad gig."?

as an addendum - would you work if you didn't have to? be honest! and what would you do with your time?

Favorite Answer

I don't hate my job... I like my job. If I didn't have to work then no, I wouldn't come in here for fun... unless it was for like one day a week. That might be fun... but full time, heck no.

If I didn't have to work I probably would work at something... but I would find something that I loved to do that wasn't a chore that I would look forward to doing. I would open a scrapbooking shop or a coffee shop right on the beach... and I wouldn't care if it never made money. And if I got sick of it I would just close it down and find something else to do.

I have a love hate relationship with my job. I am a truck driver. I haul explosives for the military (all branches) here in the United States. It is an intersting, stressful, exciting job. It also can be boring, aggraviating and tedious. I love it because I do it with my husband. We get to be together 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We both hate it because there is never enough time at home on the weekends. We usually only get 34 hours off a week. If I didn't have to work to pay my bills ( I was rich) I would actually probably still work,. Just not in this field. I would go to school to get my medical degree. Or I would volunteer or start a non-profit,. Something to do with animals or foster kids. As much as we hate only having the 34 hours off after 3 to 4 days off we are bored out of our minds and ready to go back to work,

I hate my job if I didn't work I would travel do my crafts I love to scapbook and sew and all of that other stuff. Im getting married and we have discussed if we had kids and what we would do so I might be a stay at home mom.

• Brenda

I like my job, yes, I would work even if I didn't have too. What else would a person do with all that time on there hands.

I worked for WalMart. The employees were so rude,inconsiderate and unhappy that I had to get out. They treat their employees like dirt. No, if I didn't have to work, no way I would.

abosolutly no i would not work. i would spend all the time with my daughter and loved ones. you never know how long you have to live and i would like to take as many happy memories with me as i possibly can.