Nightmares...has anyone had the nightmare some folks call...?

Witch-riding...you know where your awake but you cant move nor speak...you feel intense evil around you???

I used to have these nightmares @ least four times a week growing up. My great-grandmother was a witch dotcor (creol) when she was alive...u thnk this has anything to do with it?

Favorite Answer

The evil is near you but his power is coverd to you like a cloth. Because of prayers from your parents, friends, saints, angels. You can escape from that if you repeat from your hearth:

My Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of The God, please help me.

Repeat in dream (you will see that can remeber that!!!) several times and the coldness, darkness and evilness will disapear.

It is real....

This is only because you are near the Truth, The Light of God.

Yeah, people occasionally have dreams like that. I've had several, but fortunately I'm not QUITE gullible enough to believe that I feel 'intense evil' around me.

It's a fairly common type of anxiety dream, some call 'sleep paralysis' and it has about as much to do with 'witches' as it has to do with Hershey's Chocolate bars with almonds.

Yes, it could be real. When you're in a low consciousness state like sleep you can be more susceptible to evil influences because evil gets to you in your imagination and emotional mind. Some people have even seen dark a presence. If you don't struggle with it then it goes away. Invoking God works too. These things don't like the Light, so they flee.

Hm. I've experienced brief semi-paralysis upon awakening before, but I never felt any presence of evil; my body was simply not as awake as my mind was.

Those are Night Terrors. Common medical issue.

I thought that was called sleep paralysis?

And yes........that happened to me twice in my life.

Minus the evil feeling around me.......

Yes that usually happens when you dine too much at night but i doubt it has anything to do with religion.

I have had those. I am country so my mom used to tell me to sleep with a bible under the pillow and it would't happen. It seems to work for me.

i had those twice in my life too!!

i remember once waking up but not really waking up..i really felt myself shouting for my sister to wake me up! man i was scared! when i finally got up i yelled at my sister and told her " Didnt you hear me screaming for you to wake me up?" she was all like " what?! you didnt say anything!"...man i hate those...supposibly when theres a ghost above you.