Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm in love with 3 girls and i dont know what 2 do.can any 1 help?

the 1st gurl that im feeling the most 4 is older than me and always talks to older guys,she 19 and im 18,but they say age anit nothing but a number.but she jus happens 2 be in and out of love with this guy who happens 2 be my cousin,who is not treating her right.With this girl#1 we connect on so many leavls and i think that shes the 1 for me.But theres another girl#2 who is an EX.she cheated on me with some looser,and i found out through friends about it,eventhough she said she loved me i ws starting to fall in love with her also.we were going out for 6months,we had our normal up&downs but i still have feelings for her and they need to go away.then last girl#3.she an EX-EX.she was my 1st love we still have a strong bond and sum tymes we act like we do go out.i went with her for about 2 years(goodtimes) and i still have feelings for her and dont kno how 2 act on them? i really want #1 i am starting to fall for her,#2 is a no i jus wanna cut thoes feelings off.#3is starting to grow on me

Favorite Answer

definitely NO to #2. Once a cheater, always a cheater. and i think you might think you still have feelings for # 3 but you really dont. you just dont have any steady relationships goin on so you go back to the time you were the happiest - w/ #3. And as for #1..why would you want to date someone that isnt FULLY interested in you. even is she does pick you, how do you know she wont cheat on you for this other guys she's "in and out of love with"?? i say none of them..find someone new, that likes you, and only you.

go out with the one who treats u nicer the one who shows fellings back to u....the one u have more feelings 4

just have them as f*ck buddies boy and i'll be your fourth. you sound so hott, loving 3 girls is hot your making me wet boy and i like e-mail me sweetheart

you are not in love with three girls. you are just infatuated.

you think you're in love, but you're just horny and want nothing more but to get in between their legs.

go for #1?

go with the one u love most...go with the one who is the hottest..go with the one that makes u feel good..go with the one who is the richest...go with the one who is smart...go with the one who loves u back!!

im saying your probably 12? or somewhere around there.

your not in love, you just LIKE treee differant people, you dont know what love is yet. so idk do what you feell