best poor college student meal u ever made?

you know what i am talking about, three days till payday, your tummy is letting you know it, and you have to work with what random stuff is left in the kitchen. Getting tired of the same old concoctions, and i am interested to see what the best make-shift meal was other people have made.

Favorite Answer

A can of tomato soup, milk or water, and noodles.

I call it poor man's spaghetti.

Oh I almost forgot:

Boil onions and potatoes.

Drain water.

Mix in butter and milk.

Season with salt and pepper.

I call this one "bum soup".

Ramen noddles with whatever meat you have (That includes lunch meat) and vegetables mixed in (if you have any).

Mac & Cheese with ground beef and ketchup (basically hamburger helper)

peanut butter & jelly sandwiches

Grilled cheese

Pancakes for Breakfast lunch & dinner (you can get the mix where you just add water and then all you need is syrup. 1 box will get you through a few days.

Oatmeal

Bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwiches

Tuna salad.

Source(s): Work on College campus

Okay...I make this Maccaronni & cheese and hotdog thing that my family really likes. You take the boxed maccarroni & cheese and make that per directions. You also take some hot dogs and cut them up, and saute them in a pan. Mix together. That's it, but they LOVE it! I'mno longer in college and I have a 4 year old and I get requests for it about once a week.

I also used to eat mayo sandwiches. Just bread and mayo (miracle whip). I love that!