Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I'm going to a christmas party with my husband this dress Is what I'm wearing?

Favorite Answer

I'd have that dress off of you before we left the house!

Source(s): Forget the party!!!

Absolutely not. Unless you know everyone and your husband is the CEO of the company, (in my opinion) the dress will make you look like a s.lut, and your husband will be perceived to be married to a woman that doesn't know how to dress appropriately. Don't get me wrong, if I saw someone in that dress, I would be struggling to not stare all night, but you're going to a christmas party, not some club or hollywood red carpet premiere. You will be stared at all night, by the men who want to pull you into the coat check room, and by the women who will think you're a whore.

The color is fine, but the neck line drops too low and the leg slit is too high. Please wear something else.

It is a nice dress if you're going out with your husband for an evening. But a work party? I think it shows a little too much. No quite what I would consider appropriate.

You got all dressed up before the party and took a picture of yourself to show us here?

Is the question, "Do I look Good?

or is it "Would you wear it?

The Dress is beautiful and the woman in it looks very nice.

Is it a black tie optional - Is your hubby wearing a tux? What are others wearing? If I were you I would call one of my hubby's co-workers wives or a female co-worker and ask what they are wearing. You DO NOT want to show up in that dress if everyone else is wearing shirts with pictures of santa and large ornament necklaces and earings. Just a thought. It is a HOT dress!

Kudos that your parents raised you with a high self-image!

On the other hand, I hope the christmas party is formal. You don't want to stick out like a flaming red hot cheeto!

Holy smoke, you'd just about convince a man to marry again.

• ?

Beautiful dress, I like the leg exposure. Could be shorter in length, but still nice. He is a lucky man.

Is this Christmas party related to his job in anyway? That particular dress might not be appropriate if it is.

Wow, you will be the star of the party! Surprise your husband, forget your panties! When he finds out, he'll be all over you.

Wear high heeled, black patent leather peep toe pumps. He'll get promoted and you'll get the Big O! Ho ho ho!