Do any guys out there find short hair attractive in a girl?

I don't mean extrememly short. More like a layered bob around your face. I'm 17 years old and I have always had semi long hair. I have been wanting to cut it in more of a moderny layered bob like to the middle of my neck. My mom and I think I would look really cute that way. I have a good face for it, but I also don't want to be pushing it. Advice? Much appreciated :)

Favorite Answer

Yes, of course. My brother for example has a thing for girls with short hair. Not too short, but more of a shoulder-length or a lil' shorter style.

After having long hair for a few years it always feels refreshing to get it cut short. You can always grow it back out. Guys are going to want the confidence and you'll feel confident with a new hair do. Don't worry about what they think.

I have found that most guys like longer hair. BUT the key here to remember is it's YOUR hair and you are the one that has to fix it. Do whatever you want, if you don't like it...it will always grow back!

Source(s): Former long haired girl.

That usually depends on the structure of the girls face.

That being said, I find short hair cute on the right girl.

Keep it long...a lot of guys like to play with a girls long hair.

• Some girls look good in short hair, but all girs looks better in long hair (unless they have ratty or really thin hair).

Yeah, go for it! It's just hair anyway, it will grow out.

• Virus

Short hair can often really look very sexy/attractive. I guess it depends how your face is shaped! ! :)

• Tones

if it's like Victoria Beckham's hair, sure.

No. They look butchy.