What should i say i my boyfriend for 3 months ask me to marry him (like he keeps hinting that he is).?

Favorite Answer

You should tell him that you think it is way too soon in the relationship to be talking about getting married. There is still so much about each other that you don't know.

A smart person would date someone for at least 3-5 years before considering marrying them. You can't possibly know in 3 months.

You should watch a movie with him like (the breakup) or something, and bring up the gettin married subject. Say someting like "damn it's so hard being married, man I don't want to think about that till way later" and see what he says...well it depends if you want to or not but you get my catch right? Just say a comment in an innocent way but speak your mind subconsiouly so he will think to himself and know that that's what you want or don't want.

• spring

yes or no......?