GG
Lv 7
GG asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

if you had one last meal, what would it be? mine would be: southern fried chicken, mashed poatoes and gravy,?

collard greens and home made biscuits with RED (lol) koolaid.....

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Taboule Salad, Hummus, Gyro meat grilled and Warm Flatbread. MMMMM.

• 1 decade ago

MIne would be a Dewey's pizza (local fresh pizzaria) w/ garlic, murshrooms, pinapple and spinach. Then I would follow that by an Outback Porthouse with 2 loaves or that warm rye bread they serve and some chili cheese fries.

For desert I would have A brownie cake. (warm slices of yummy soft, brownie with some raspberry chip ice cream in between.

Source(s): my appetite. I'm very hungry right now. lol
  • 1 decade ago

Mmm. Yours sounds good. I'm hungry.

I think: Filet mignon with a blue cheese cream sauce and garlic mashed potatoes and grilled shrimp in garlic butter. For desert, chocolate lava cake with ice cream.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

• 1 decade ago

I would have to go with Prime Rib with a strong horsy sauce, baked potato with all of the trimmings, fetteccini alfredo with brocoli, and for desert a big piece of Boston cream pie topped with hot fudge. And a coke to wash it all down, lots of ice!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sauteed chicken w/ lemon & garlic over fresh spinach; spaghetti w/ pink sauce & plenty of parmesan; chocolate creme brulee

And a nice Chianti. Slurp Slurp :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steak on the grill, baked potato, garden salad and apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

• 1 decade ago

General Tso's chicken with roast pork lo mein and crab rangoon, and spinach alfredo pizza from Papa Johns. No, they don't go together, but if it's my last meal I want them both!

• 1 decade ago

OOH... it would definately be a chicken dinner with everything (potatoes, stuffing, carrots, corn, gravy etc...) and apple crisp with ice cream for dessert! Now I'm hungry :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stroganoff Pasta with peas and french bread with butter and cheesecake for dessert with a Vitawater!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

obhiously.....it would be steamed butter rice with musalam roasted chicken....and some mutton vuna...with fried onions....and a card drink.....

i would love a full plate of biriani also....roasted duck....beef stew .....chicken barbq tikka and roasted potato with a squiz of honey and lemon...

or it can be a chicken delight with cheese and corriander leaves with lots of boiled carrots....a prawn soup will go with it and a scoop of butters cotch icecream with chocolate sauce.....

actuallly the list keeps countinuing.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.