Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think a woman would think I'm crazy if?

I hummed the Star Wars theme song during our date?

Update:

How is that nerdy? Please explain! Is it because I refuse to submit to the social norm!?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not a very manly thing to do Mr. Manly.

To answer the second part of your question....It's not necessarily nerdy, it's just that a girl on a date would want the guy to focus on her, not on a movie theme song.

• 1 decade ago

Umm....well, actually, I wouldn't find it very out of the ordinary if you were just mindlessly humming it as long as you werent humming it during the course of the entire date or in an obnoxious manner. I would probably attribute it to the fact that you had nothing to say and you were unconcioussly humming it to fill the silence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what made you start humming at all on this date? awkward silence? humming is not a sign of being crazy so relax

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the girl. I'd think it was a cute little quirky thing that I would eventually find endearing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marco
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Aren't you interested in a second date?

• 1 decade ago

not crazy...but geeky and a lil strange. We wouldn't be having a second date...i don't think.

• 1 decade ago

hahahhahaha. she would think you were a loser. that's probably the worst option of things you could do on a first date.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL. Freak. I'm sure the force is strong with this one.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no, if she was cool she'd hum with you.

• 1 decade ago

She'll be crazy to think that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.