Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think a woman would think I'm crazy if?

I hummed the Star Wars theme song during our date?

How is that nerdy? Please explain! Is it because I refuse to submit to the social norm!?

Favorite Answer

Not a very manly thing to do Mr. Manly.

To answer the second part of your question....It's not necessarily nerdy, it's just that a girl on a date would want the guy to focus on her, not on a movie theme song.

Umm....well, actually, I wouldn't find it very out of the ordinary if you were just mindlessly humming it as long as you werent humming it during the course of the entire date or in an obnoxious manner. I would probably attribute it to the fact that you had nothing to say and you were unconcioussly humming it to fill the silence.

what made you start humming at all on this date? awkward silence? humming is not a sign of being crazy so relax

Depends on the girl. I'd think it was a cute little quirky thing that I would eventually find endearing.

• Marco

Aren't you interested in a second date?

not crazy...but geeky and a lil strange. We wouldn't be having a second date...i don't think.

hahahhahaha. she would think you were a loser. that's probably the worst option of things you could do on a first date.

LOL. Freak. I'm sure the force is strong with this one.

Hell no, if she was cool she'd hum with you.

She'll be crazy to think that