Taste of New Kiss?

Why is it so exciting to make out in bed with someone for the first time.

• Moxie!
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't know, I've never done that before, I wish I had a gf. *cries*

Hell I think making out anywhere with someone for the first time is exciting. If you make it all the way to the bedroom then WaLa, the sky becomes the limit.

it's exciting to make out in a bed with someone you really like any time. espeically the first time because it's something you have probably been waiting to do for a while.

well when your in bed (and not in public) your kiss can progress to so much more.and the first time is more exciting because you want it so much you don't even care if they might be bad in bed,you just want it.

Cause it's new... It's like a new car, theres the new smell, new nooks always something new to explore... and of course you get to warm it up, get it running and take it as far & fast as you dare!!!

Because its a new sensation. new hands, smells, sights caresses, not knowing whether they are good or not, what they like and what they can do to you that you like. Such a turn on!!

It's one of the good things you should just accept and not question.

it's the first time u've felt that feeling

the sparks and exitment

ANTICIPATION, of what comes next.