Whats the last embarrassing thing you've said?

I was telling someone where to park and the parking was alphabetical so I told her "Go ahead and park in the G spot, unless someone already parked in your G spot." We both started laughing but I was really embarrassed!

Favorite Answer

Its not what I said, But my wife ask are neighbor who has now moved, when she was due? And the lady looked at her and just stared for while. Then she said, "Oh, I am not pregnant!" And needless to say my wife was really embarassed(LOL)!

Haha i called the teacher mum too one time.. luckily she didn't hear.

Uhmm i don't think i've said anything embarrasing in a long time which is wierd for me! I was in a supermarket the other day and i picked up a pizza and said really loud "4.50, for a pizza? What a RIP OFF" and i turned round and all the people who work there gave me daggers, haha

I was at the movies Sunday, and this preview came on and my friend said it looked cute and then this lady behind us said it looked stupid. I thought that it was my other friend who said it looked stupid so I said "You face is stupid (don't ask why I said it, cause I don't know)" and the lady was like "That's mean!". Needless to say, I was quite embarrassed, cause I'm really a very nice person. Thank goodness though, my friend turned around and told her that I thought it was someone else who said that, and that I didn't mean to offend her.

I told this stripper she had really nice boobs, and she replied they were fake. They felt good though, and I was embarrassed that I made such a silly mistake. Need more practice...

• DB

My wife asked me how she looked in a new sweater she bought. I was engrossed in a game on TV... She insisted on an answer... Moooo was all I said! Yes, I'm STILL ALIVE after that!

I called the teacher "mom" one time long ago.

In the £ shop I asked 'How much does this cost?'

I have never been embaressed my entire life. I am perfect

Source(s): OD

i said

ORGASMS

today,

instead of ORGANISMS