Heather asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Which shampoo do you use?

Favorite Answer

I try and change my shampoo often.

Right now I'm using Aussie "Hair Insurance"

It's doing a good job at balancing everything out (keeps oily scalp drier and dry ends moisturized)

p.s. people are allowed to ask whatever they want on here, no matter how open ended. let people have their fun!

I use Redken Smooth Down right now, but usually Biolage.

Thanks for the thumbs-down...your hair will most likely be falling out of your head shortly. Pantene & Suave are horrible for your hair. They use those in cosmetology school to strip hair. Ask ANY stylist and they will tell you the same.

I use Garnier Fructis Length and Strength but they have shampoos & conditioners for all hair types. Wal-Mart sells them and they're pretty resonable for good shapoos.

This is a really really open question because everyone's hair type is different. Use what is meant for your hair type, based on your budget. My opinion is Paul Mitchell is the way to go for everything .Go to a salon and ask what you should be using, what they recommend and then just go from there.

I use Lavender Vanilla Aromatheropy from Bath and body works...mmm it smells soo good.

Tresemme moisture rich

When I have money, I get Pantene. When I'm broke, I get Sauve. I like both.

i love herbal essence it smells hella (yeah im from cali) good and it really does work.

dove

i use pantene pro-v

(is ur picture a pic of a nipple)