Do you really think bashing someone's family will make you happier?

That is really sad..

Favorite Answer

no not at all..

I am a lover not a fighter and frankly am too intellegent to fight with actions my words offer far deepr cuts if used correctly.

lol now that is deep.. thank god it is friday otherwise i might be in for one hell of a week.

nope, if anyone does that, you are only trying to bash them down to try to make yourself look better and you only get the opposite response of looking like a low life witch. There is a time to be a bigger person and worry about more serious things in life.

dd

No bashing stupid people makes me feel better, doesn't matter if they are family or not... and plus, the like the attention so it all works out :)

No, and not politically correct...unless it is a political bashing of a family like the Clintons!

No. I don't like to hurt anyone in any way. I wouldn't want someone to bash my family. I'm sure all of our families have our quirks.

It's always the sad miserable people that have negative opinions.They feel they have to sit around and trash everyone else for their own amusement or to make themselves feel better.It's immature and petty,but I guess we are all talking trash about the people who talk trash right now-Hmmm.:)

Bashing anybody right now would make me feel better....I really want to punch something or someone.

If the family is causing that much stress, it might be best to banish them if talking (or attempting to) about the issues with them or setting guidelines (if you do this, I will come home for .....) doesn't work.

if the family is the thing that keeps giving you trouble then yes. If it is randomly used to hurt someones feelings than no.

No, but some people are just miserable bast@ards and like to make everyone around them miserable too.