Need help with these computer temperatures Please...?

Processor thermal margin: 35-40C (Idle); 10-15C (Under Load)

Motherboard temperature: 34C

I/O Contrller Hub: 62C

Memory Controller Hub: 67C

Favorite Answer

Mem controller hub's a bit hot, but other than that your comp is at no risk of pverheating. Consider buying a new case fan if you want, they cost around $2.

The Idle Processor shouldn't be more than 45, when under load shouldn't be over 70. Below these temperatures it's safe (for sure). The mainboard it's OK, but you can add a fan to the heat sink on the motherboard. the hub it's hot...it can run like that, but buy a fan for it, it will be better. If you already have a fan, try putting another fan. Cooler Master is a great company for fans, they make wonderfull fans. Anyway your temperature levels are OK...:)

Source(s): Expirience in PCs with hardware and all the things related to PCs :)

Your computer is sorta hot. Might want to try to put more fans on your CPU chip and RAM and make sure your hard-drives arent getting to hot. Try to keep your computer temp core around 25C and below. At first my computer was running at 36C, which is sorta hot but normal, but I added some liquid cool to my computer and it runs around 25C now.