...

Refuse to answer his calls on tuesdays and thursdays?

ok so he left me and the very next day had a date with a girl in one of his classes (he is in college 200 miles away) now he calls and tells me he is stupid and realized what he lost and we have been talking (we dated for 2.5 yrs but i graduted before him and moved for work). but this girl who he went out with and claims he did nothing with is still in his class its a class he has on Tuesdays and Thurdays and for some reason I just cant bring myself to answer his calls or texts on thoses days is that wierd? should I ? if i cant then am I not ready to be talking to him again?

the semster is almost over and i dont know if he will have classes with her next semester and im not even sure i wanna believe that he doesnt talk to her anymore

Favorite Answer

dont trust him... temptation is already there for him and he made his choice. if he did it once, he will do it again, trust me

If you don't trust him then there's not much there anymore. And a guy that's realized he's made a mistake won't necessarily change. If the grass was greener once odds are he's got his doubts anyway. You'd do better just to let it go. And besides you are worth way more than a guy who doubts his commitment to you right? Unless of course you've been a participant and have checked out some other guys too. Of course there is that he's been honest with you about it. He may have really just wanted a way to get what he might have considered your slipping attention, since you moved and didn't wait around for him. Either way you've got too many doubts. Give it a rest for a while and see how you feel in a month or so.

I don't think it's weird. Tell him it's going to take more than phone calls to win you back. If he really wanted you back, he'd be at your doorstep - ready to give it his all. The decision is still yours. I think he needs to do more in order for you to be comfortable with you entertaining the idea of the two of you back together.

the best way to solve this one is to do whatever your gut instinct is telling you to do in the end u will be glad you did or just give it sometime and sit back and relax things will play out as planned. do what u think is best. just really really think about it first. choose what is best for u because in the end all u have is yourself. stay true to urself 1st

Sounds like a lot of drama. Leave him and move on. There are plenty of other guys out there.