Am I still pregnant?

I should be around 4 weeks pregnant! This is around the time I should have started my period. I just went to pee and I noticed a very small amount of blood...I waited and there was nothing more. Is this normal?

Update:

yes, I took a test...3 in fact and they were all positive

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

your good, don't worry a little bit of blood is ok, anything more go to the emergency room or your doctor

• 1 decade ago

As long as the bleeding isn't heavy and isn't accompanied by severe cramps, it's probably normal. It's not uncommon for a pregnant woman to bleed a little, especially around the time when her period would've arrived.

• 1 decade ago

yes. if you were bleeding a lot, and cramping a lot then there is a chance you would be miscarrying. However, many women appear to be having their period several months into their pregnancies. Spotting is normal, so no worries :)

congrats and good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK ALL 3 TEST CAME OUT POSITIVE. NOW YOU HAD A LITTLE BLEEDING AND THEN IT DISAPPEARED. SO IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN YOUR BLEEDING BC THAT WAS THE DAY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO START YOUR PERIOD AND YOU DIDN'T AND YOU PREGO. lASTLY IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST SIGN OF A MISCARRIAGE IF ACCOMPANIED BY SEVERE CRAMPING. SO YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTORS TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG. BUT I BET IT WAS JUST IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PREGNANCY.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes this is normal. Sometimes women experience slight bleeding during pregnancy. It should be really light. This is because your egg is sticking to your uterus. I would still go to the doctor.

• Anyone
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Did you even get a positive pregnancy test??

• 1 decade ago

yes sometimes this happens when the egg becomes fertilized but if you are worried then you should see a doc....just in case..it would hurt, Better to know then not know. good luck.

• 1 decade ago

ok your period is due and your bleeding sounds like your not pregnant was this doctor confirmed if not you may not have been pregnant

sounds like you thought you were but werent sorry

• 1 decade ago

If it went away and you are not feeling any pains, then you are ok and this is normal.

Good Luck to you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it is normal..you can be pregnant and the bleeding could be from the implantation of the embryo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.