Do you dream in color?

Do you have vivid dreams in color? I remember in a psych class the teacher asked this question and only me and another girl raised our hands, two out of 35.

Update:

Apparently some people do...the only dream I have had in black in white was when I had a nightmare that the old black and white western bad men jumped out of my tv and kidnapped my father (but he was regular color) lol! I was five at the time!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dream in color and sometimes a red coat or yellow boots will seem more colored. It's almost like it stands out more because it's suppose to mean something.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every one of my dreams are in the same color as real life. I have never had a black & white dream.

• Cas
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, I always dream in color. I have never dreamed in black and white. that would feel weird to me.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if all my dreams are in colour but I definitely remember that some of them are -- sometimes incredibly vivid colours. I've experienced all 5 senses in dreams, even taste and smell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I always dream in color. I feel sorry for people who dream in B+W. That would suck, but they wouldn't know any different anyway.

• 1 decade ago

vivid color dreams

• 1 decade ago

i always dream in color. when i have a nightmare, it is in black and white.

• 1 decade ago

Yes...Do people dream in black and white?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've always had vivid dreams in colour.

• 1 decade ago

i don't really no if i have dream color i don't look at them that way I'm confused cause again i don't see it that way because i just dream .I don't pay any attention to that i think.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.