Do you dream in color?

Do you have vivid dreams in color? I remember in a psych class the teacher asked this question and only me and another girl raised our hands, two out of 35.

Apparently some people do...the only dream I have had in black in white was when I had a nightmare that the old black and white western bad men jumped out of my tv and kidnapped my father (but he was regular color) lol! I was five at the time!

Favorite Answer

I dream in color and sometimes a red coat or yellow boots will seem more colored. It's almost like it stands out more because it's suppose to mean something.

Every one of my dreams are in the same color as real life. I have never had a black & white dream.

• Cas

Yes, I always dream in color. I have never dreamed in black and white. that would feel weird to me.

I don't know if all my dreams are in colour but I definitely remember that some of them are -- sometimes incredibly vivid colours. I've experienced all 5 senses in dreams, even taste and smell.

• B

I always dream in color. I feel sorry for people who dream in B+W. That would suck, but they wouldn't know any different anyway.

vivid color dreams

i always dream in color. when i have a nightmare, it is in black and white.

Yes...Do people dream in black and white?

I've always had vivid dreams in colour.

i don't really no if i have dream color i don't look at them that way I'm confused cause again i don't see it that way because i just dream .I don't pay any attention to that i think.