What's the best way to hang Christmas lights from a brick house?

We live in a brick house built in the early 70's. If you know of any products that would make hanging Christmas lights easier I'm open to suggestions. For the past two years we've used clear packing tape (not very effective but it was cheap and all we had on hand).

Favorite Answer

We bought white plastic clips at Rona (I've also seen them at Home Depot) that clip onto your eavestrough. They gp on easy and hold all season. Buy soon though, they usually sell out.

• Gina C

Go to a Home Improvement place like Home Depot or Lowes and ASK! I just used U-shaped nails to hang the lines on our brick foundation...but am sure there's something less invasive! Happy Holidays!

Source(s): Old and crafty

Our house is brick but has vinyl siding above it. You can buy clips that you can either nail into the brick or that slide under the siding at Walmart.

you can buy peel and stick hooks at walmart.