Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

Did we ruin our chances?

I was hoping we could have sex every other day, but we missed yesterday. My LMP was November 17th and my cycles run about 26 days. We had sex on the 24th when my cm was kina dry, the 26th when my cm was kina ew, but yesterday (I wish we had done it yesterday) I had more ew cm than on the 26th. We plan to have sex tonight, but my cm started to be more watery, but I have a lot of it. If I have a 26 day cycle this cycle, than my next period should start about on the 13th or 14th. Did we lose our chance to try to conceive by not having sex yesterday?

yeah we were going to do it at my lunch hour but we ran out of time. haha

I'm not sure I ovulated I just had the most ew cm yesterday, today, until like 2mins ago, I thought I only had watery cm, but I just found out I have a little ew cm today.

Favorite Answer

I would say that you may be okay, since you had sex on the 26th. I would try and have sex as soon as possible... before even having diner! ;) Anyways, try not to worry too much, it's a full time job, and sometimes life happens. Good luck. Baby dust to us both.

I felt exactly the same as you when we were trying. I completely missed the most fertile day...and I was so worried and upset but I got pregnant! Sperm can survive a long time inside you if the conditions are right so chances are you have done everything you could have done....but getting pregnant is not always that easy as timing it right..I wish you luck x

Don't worry, you can BD the day before ovulation and still have a pretty good chance of conception. I would do it again tonight just to be sure, but you didn't ruin your chances. Good luck!

http://www.soundtells.com/CycleCalc/index.html

go to this website and download the ovulation calculator. It's great! It tells the due date if you concieved and everything. It looks kind of hard to understand, but you must read the instructions it comes with in the tool-bar button

i don't think you lost your chance because sperm can live for about 3 days inside you, so you would still have had a presence of sperm even though you didn't BD...good luck

watery cm can mean ovulation is COMING. are you sure you O'd already?

no still do it i think youll be okay,