Should I make this a rule for my new Xbox 360??

Should I print out a list of rules for people to follow if I buy a new Xbox 360, like washing & cleansing your hands before playing with the new controllers?

Favorite Answer

You will always need to clean your controller because filth always forms around the buttons. That would be a good idea to make people wash their hands if you don't care if they think you are uptight. trust me, my controllers smell really bad now since i let my friends eat food and handle my controllers. Only had them for a year too. Do what you want with your 360 and if you feel you need to set up rules I encourage it. After all, you're the one who pays the bills not you friends. The 360 is your baby.

Well, it doesnt hurt for some people to be protective about theyre new console, after all, the console didnt cost cheap. I would tell people just to be careful when playing with the xbox 360, washing hands before playing with the new controllers is pretty good too, if your friends or anybody starts making a joke about it, than just tell them to piss off, and also tell them that you bought the console with your hard earn cash, at least i will do that.

I have owned my Xbox 360 for a full year now and have had everyone I know hold a controller or a guitar and none of my four controllers or 2 guitars show the least bit of wear and/or tare. If that is your worry, I wouldn't.

However, if your placement of the console enables the possibility of it being knocked over, I would simply ask people to be careful around it because a fall could cause the reader to burn rings into your games.

hope this helps :)

i do wash my nands before i play my xbox 360. anyway i and mine xbox 360 since march 7th of 2007. and my controllers are clean still. its up to u. but your hands will get wet if u play it for more then 5 hours.

I wouldn't really blame you. Not many play my 360 besides me, but I wash my hands before every playing session. There's nothing worse than greasy/dirty controllers.

No one will come over and play with you.

There's being paranoid, and there's being paranoid. Generally your friends should be polite folk and know how to treat your system.

No, if it breaks just use your warranty they'll send you a brand new one.