Do you believe in God just in case its real? Just in case there is a heaven?(honestly people)?

Do you belive because you really relly believe or does part of you belive just incase there is a "heaven" and a "hell" you would rather go to heaven. Is it an assurance thing?

I choose to believe but I found myself doubting a lot. I belive but I dont act on it, haven't been to church in years, and somtimes i question if I really beleive it or if i just believe because if it is real I dont want to end up in "Hell".

oozɐƃ ʇɐǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ -AM- you said that any one who believes in fear "deserves ro live their life inslaved my a god that doesnt exist"

Who are you to tell me what I deserve, Isnt it god that determines this?? Kiss my @ss.

You live as though God exists.

If God exists, you go to heaven: your gain is infinite.

If God does not exist, you gain nothing & lose nothing.

You live as though God does not exist.

If God exists, you go to hell: your loss is infinite.

I believe in G-d because I love Him and feel Him in my heat. I don't believe in a Hell, but I don't really want to go to an afterlife. But I strongly feel I am going to Heaven anyway. If you have a mind set like that, you are believing in G-d because you are afraid of him and you are doubting him. Have a little more faith and let G-d into your heart. He will not judge you for faltering.

I really believe. It's not an assurance thing. I don't believe a loving God banishes his children to hell for not following the Christian path.

I do not believe in god period. Read the bible. He's a tyrant. Hell sounds better than worshiping god. And tell me why this egotistical god needs all this praise anyway.

I really do believe, not "just in case"--I've had enough prayers answered & experienced the power & presence of God in my life to the point that I know He's real.

Pascal's Wager is just silly. Anyone that would chose out of fear deserves to live their life enslaved to a god that doesn't exist.

i dont beleive in god because there is so much violence in this world if he loves us all would he make everything peaceful rather than wars. where was he when my parents died.

• Megan

I believe in Jesus Christ because he died on the cross for all of our sins, and for that, he deserves our full worship.

Yes god is real. If he wasn't, then who created earth or people or anything????? i dont think they created themselves.

wwwDOTwatchtower.org/e/20031201/article_02.htm