what are you getting your 2 yr old for christmas?

i got mine a few play food sets for her kitchen a cleaning set (she LOVES to clean with me) few outfits,and a few other items no big ticket items.i feel like i have to get her more even though shes got bunches! i love this time of the year.

the dora 4wheeler is awesome! we got our daughter one and she loves it.

thumbs down for christmas presents common people!

Favorite Answer

I have a 2 year old boy. He is getting Thomas the Tank stuff,and CARS movie stuff. Also, a Hooked on Phonics Smart Stick. Of course, Santa always leaves and electric toothbrush in their stockings :)

EDIT: Who is so rude as to give thumbs down for christmas gifts?? I think someone needs to get a life!!! All the gifts I read sound great!!!

My daughter is into The Backyardigans and Sesame Street, especially Abby Cadabby. I found an Abby backpack for her (hard to find one not made in China!), a Backyardigans Memory Game, an Ariel (she loves Princesses too) snow dome, a plush Santa (loves ANYTHING Santa), and a few new outfits and some Elmo slippers. For her stocking I found stickers, a small slinky, and some play jewelry. It's difficult to find ANYTHING that is safe nowadays and kept most of the toys on the shelves this year!

My daughter is 2 and I got her a bunch of puzzles and books since she loves both. I also got her some bath stuff, pj's, a dr's kit, a purse filled with play stuff (compact, checkbook, wallet, etc) and a baby that goes potty (we are potty training right now!) I'm still looking for a couple small things but I had a really hard time finding stuff for her this year. It's kind of a hard age!

my daughter will be 9 months.... I am getting a Baby Einstein play thingy for her, a new portable boosterseat/highchair, and some outfits.

Does anyone know where to get a suction cup, bathtub Seat? Not a tub but like a chair to sit in while in the tub? I cant seem to find them.

• Sylvia

So far I got my two year old some books b/c he loves books! Also, because he's got a big brother who is really into superheroes, he wants all kinds of superhero stuff too so I got him a couple Superman pillow cases and a Superman fleece blanket for his bed. I am excited for this Christmas too because it'll be the first Christmas that he really gets what's going on.

a play kitchen wooden from Target, with some play sets to go with it, he will be sharing with his one year old sister and a stocking filled with little stuff, the three older boys are getting there brother and sister little things over wrapped

We are getting our son a tent and tunnel maze, a toddler friendly remote control car (he LOVES cars), and I know he is still too young, but I'm thinking about going ahead and buying a tricycle. He points them out in his books to me, so I think he may like it, and he will grow into it pretty soon.

I got my son a table-top puppet theater. I'm going to try to build him a table for train set from Ikea. We also got him these really cool blocks back in August, but they were made in China, so now I'm worried about them:-(

i think we are going to get my 21 month old the toddler dora ATV power wheel. There one for bigger kids, and one for 12-36 months. I've heard rave reviews of it, and its about 60.00.

Tent, crawl through tunnel,books, and a Diego backpack...