too much for my son?

do you think its to much to allow my 13 year old son to have provacative posters of christina aguilera on his wall?should i worry hes doing more than looking at them?

Favorite Answer

He's gonna masturbate regardless if thats what your thinking..You cant stop that

• tayhay

C'mon Meg.

The boy is 13 and you should hope he is masturbating to the posters.

If he isn't perhaps some little girl is doing things that she shouldn't be with him!

Stroking the pole is quite normal and you shouldn't be worried about it. Just don't make a big deal about it otherwise the boy'll never be comfortable with his sexuality and certainly will never talk to you about any issues that he may need help with.

I know for a parent it is awkward (I am too a parent) however in this area I think being fairly cool and laidback is the way to go.

He's probably defiling the hell out of those posters, but I don't think that's particularly alarming news. It's not really Christina but a rendition of Chrisitna, and as such, she's as inspirational as anybody else. Try not to make a big deal out of this...it's just another developmental stage.

No problem at all. Boys suppose to like pop princesses. Besides Christina is married and pregnant so he is probably losing interest in her for a few months.

Source(s): Please do not use the light used on "room raiders " on his bed .
  • L A

Poo pretty much said it. He is 13 and is going to through this stage... all boys do. The only thing you can do is give him is privacy because he will hate you if you don't and act like you don't notice because it will embarrass him. Look at the bright side; better he have a picture of Chistina than of Tom Cruise.

For a 13 yr old, they should be in good taste. Maybe buying him new ones that are less like that. Just don't tell him why you are buying the new ones.

Do I really have to ask what the "more than looking" part is? Anyway if you think he's using them as visual stimulation for a more ummm hands on activity, please know that it is total normal for him to do that and he'd probably do it even if he didn't have the poster to look at.

lol hes definitely doing a lot more than just looking at them...

but, yeah, you should take down those posters and put up some jessica alba posters. she is hot hot hot.

you can't stop him from jacking off. you can lock him up. you can torture him. you can stop giving him food. but you can never stop him from masturbation.

Boys are going to masturbate. That is just the fact of the matter. He is doing more than looking at them but it is pretty natural at this age. At least he isn't hiding "jugs" under his mattress or something.

I recommend that you set the House Rules and you should let him know how much is too much, by convincing of course - not my way or the highway. Good Luck.

• Steven

What? are you serious?

That sounds pretty normal. Give the guy a break, I like to look and I'm married.