How many years have you been married?

Want to share any advice?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been married three and a half years and have two babies. My advice would be to prepare for anything. There are great times, okay times, and times you wonder what did I get myself into. Marriage is a partnership which requires work on both parts. If you really love your spouse you will do anything to fix whatever problems come your way. My husband has stood by me during a really rough time in my life and I love him more for it. So I do more to show my appreciation so he does more. There never is a perfect marriage, but it dosen't mean that you can't have a happy marriage.

• Jennie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have been married 2 years and 5 months. We have a child from a prevous relationship a one year old together and are about to have another in Dec. So my hormones are all out of wack and have been for a while. I dont feel like the same fun person I was before we got married we just have to take it day by day. Some days are great. Others not so much. Thats the only thing I know to do. Prayer helps.

• married a little over a year... advice, don't give in to temptation from another ever, not at work, not a neighbor... never ever ever...! =) w/ computers in this day, there is alot of temptation out there that is causing more divorces... good luck to you =) stick to the vows, and you should be just fine! and I hope your future spouse does the same! =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was married 24 years!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

9.5 years.

My advice: Never fall out of love at the same time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

5 years this month......communication is the key.....also ride out the tough times they always work out!!! Keep a good sex life as stupid as it may sound a poor sex life also leads to problems.....trust each other!!! KISS and HUG often always tell each other I LOVE YOU!!!

• 1 decade ago

Which time?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.