Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

Do you think Susan Lucci (Erica Kane) looks 61? What's the deal?

Favorite Answer

She's got good genes and she looks amazing for her age. She hasn't had any plastic surgery, but Restylene and Botox help. Plus good makeup.

Susan Lucci was asked several years ago about her "youthful" look and asked about cosmetic surgery, diet, etc. She said that first of all she loves to eat, she's Italian and pasta is her weakness. She attributed her looks to good genes inherited from her mother. And yes it can happen; at 70 years old, Lena Horne looked 40. Sophia Loren looks great, and she's that old. Some people just get lucky.

Susan Lucci looks good for her age,but I think a lot of it is due to Botox injections.

She is wealthy,so she also has money for the best facial creams,and a personal trainer.

• Kyle

I don't care what she claims or what she says, that roundy roundy spongy wongy thing that she sells that grinds your skin with the gritty cream on it is not her secret to staying young looking, and neither is the line of soaps and potions and lotions and the like. She's had surgery. You don't get to that age without some wrinkles and she's pulled too tight to actually make us believe she hasn't had any surgery done. That grinder didn't do that for her. She just discovered that a few years ago and it was too late to save her by that time.

• Sylvia

Wow. I would never believe she's 61 if I didn't know she's got a daughter who is probably in her 30s (Gwen from Passions). Who cares what her methods are, she looks terrific.

Not for the most part. The only place I have seen her slipping is on her arms. If you pay attention to her arms (since she never wears anything with a sleeve on it lol) you can see a litte age on them.

Hellz naw-but it's called botox, juvederm and restylane. Of course she says she looks great due to her Youthful Essense micro dermabrasion stuff.......She does look great and if she has in fact had stuff done(hee-hee)-it's a great job compared to some actresses.....

No she sure doean't she looks beautiful. She takes really good care of herself, I really don't think she has had any work done. If she has, her Dr. is the best in the world b/c you can't tell.

She doesn't look a day over 40.

She has always looked good. She has a cream she sells on tv, maybe it the cream, not sure, but think that's what it could be.