i need ideas on how to raise money for a school group project?

this is my senior year in high school and i am in student council....today we got split up into groups and we have to come of w/ good ideas on how to raise money for st. judes, ppl in need, or whatever we want and well we decided to do it for the orphanages that need money but we need some ideas on how to get the money....help plz!!

Favorite Answer

I ussually reccomend these fundraisers for high school age:

Car Wash

Grocery bagging

bake sale

chinese auction

Sunday am breakfast

Decide on your event and then do more research.

One way would be to offer babysitting services while people do their Christmas shopping. New Year''s eve is another good time to do this. Offer gift wrapping for a donation and what ever you do list that all proceeds go to St. Jude's . There are the usual bake sales and silent auctions. All take time and work. Good luck!

• Cate

I would suggest a silent auction along with bake sale and mini carnival. Good way to get a well rounded group of all ages. Everyone has something at home that they can auction off and most buisnesses would be glad to donate something small to a charity like that.

in addition to all the other suggestions you could put change jars around school to collect spare change. If you wanted you could even put photos of the St. Jude's kids to try to touch peoples hearts to donate more. Good luck, that's a great charity

penny war class with the most pennies wins but the catch is that if some1 puts a dime in urs that -10 cents you put a dollar that -100 pennies and that stuff im in student co and thats what we do or have an accution have students bring stuff from home they don't want and sell it it is too cold for a car wash good luck

I think that would be great. You could probably get area businesses to sponsor the rodeo. Or you could also do a jackpot barrel race and give to a rescue. I commend you on being a caring person.

You post your profile on this website and then lenders come to you. I recommend trying

http://www.creditloansonline.com/