What is the easiest way to go to Margarita island from St. Barth?
The only way I know of is to go from St. Barth to St. Martin to San Juan, to Venezuela and finally to Margarita Island...I am greatful for any infor or ideas. Thank you.
- The "L" WordLv 71 decade ago
Follow these steps:
(1) Take a flight to Caracas either on Aeropostal or Aserca Airlines.
(2) From Caracas, take the direct flight to San Juan with American Airlines.
(3) In San Juan, take Tradewind Aviation's direct flight to St. Barts.Source(s): Aeropostal: http://www.aeropostal.com/ Aserca: http://www.asercaairlines.com/ American: http://www.aa.com/ Tradewind: http://www.tradewindaviation.com/
- betancourtLv 44 years ago
confident. confident there is. Ask Cuisinart kitteh. fairly Tight w/St. Margarita. Louisville Slugger kitteh have been given an autograph. 9 iron kitteh replaced into previous due. Tee off. soccer cleat kitteh have been given caught on the eco-friendly, and "OH NO, seem out for the intake on the DC 10 Kitteh!!" painted all of them a photograph. we will not pass into what befell to "Blow dryer interior the bathtub" or "Bandsaw kitteh.." Yust phuken decrease back.