Michelle G asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

teeth whitening from a store, what is best???

i'd like to whiten my teeth they are not that bad but i did smoke ciggs for 5 years a quit 2 years ago, i have a pretty smile i'd just like them to be a bit more white. Ok so with all of these new teeth whitening products that came out in stores, which one for your oppinion works the best??? an how fast can you see results???

Favorite Answer

i am using the crest white stripes. i have been using them for about four days and my teeth are already becoming whiter

Don't get overwhelmed with over-the-counter teeth whitening gels and products. Make sure it is from your dentist's prescription.

However, best method for teeth whitening is just a click away! Search and find the very effective teeth whitening kit from http://www.maximumteethwhitening.com/ - the best and one of a kind for me. Try and you'll see the amazing difference. Yes, it's true coz I'm still using it until now. You deserve the bright teeth you desire!

having white teeth can entirely change your life. having a nice and bright smile can bring many friends and you can become very open and confident socially, but consulting a dental expert is the best thing you can do to be able to start restoring white teeth. he might be able to suggest a good, effective and safe teeth whitening treatments that is suitable to for your teeth. next is be able to distinguish the foods that can stain your teeth and the beverages you take in that can promote tooth stain like colas, coffee, tea, chocolates and sauces. be able to refrain from taking them and if not, you can always do proper brushing and flossing to remove the stains on your teeth after a meal. for more tips visit about getting whiter teeth visit http://www.maximumteethwhitening.com/

I used creat strips, I saw a little difference in whitening but I had to stop because they were irritating my teeth. It felt like when something is screeching on your teeth.

I've used every teeth whitener on the market (drugstore) and my teeth are as white as the snow....so...something had to work! I'm just not sure what.

For me, it took about a year to have the snow white teeth I have.

• Chris

you can save money and just brush with baking soda