ojo9999 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Period help!!?

I am on my period and i ussally get blood clots everytime i go to the bathroom but this time i don't have very many it's just kinda blood and a few clots her and there. I have had my period for a year should i bee worried

Favorite Answer

I have them too, I don't talk to my mom about this stuff because she freaks out or says 'i dont know i think about it' and then never answers. I am 12 and have had my period for a year or longer i'm not sure when i started..haha

I am not going to say ask your mom but if your mom will talk, talk to her. I hope they are normal because I get them all the time!

Clots are normal. Clots are the lining of the uterine wall. That's whats expelled during the period. Hope I helped.

Nope, the less blood clots the better, you're fine, I would be worried if you get too many clots. good luck.

nop, this is completely normal remember your body is adjusting to the changes

no your body is just adjusting to your period it happens to every one

i think that it is normal, i wouldn't be worried, but i am not a dr.

call your gyno just to be sure.She may want to see you.