alamobug asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

how do you deal with the fact that your son has killed someone ... i need help?

Favorite Answer

accident or on purpose?

First, you need to understand that his actions are his alone. Second, you need to let the other people know that while you love your son you do not now or ever condone what he did, and you are sorry for their loss at his hands. Lastly, find a support group. I'm sure there are other people out there who have had similar experiences. You will get through this, but you will have to be tough.

I didnt study all of it, yet youre actual. I advise in Egypt this is Hosni Mubarak. And he's been president because of the fact that my father turn into born till now, and human beings compliment him(to his face). He hasnt completed something. we want the folk to start doing something. We cant only be run by ability of a corrupt government thats betraying there very own human beings aka Palestinians. It makes me so offended. human beings do not you remember salah el din, what he did for us, and how he defeated everyone the christians in the crusades. all of us ought to unite and positioned aside our stupid alterations (shias and sunnis), and social gathering to get OUR land.

talk to a priest...it's a relief. He'll know what to tell you to comfort you and answer your questions.

I am so sorry about your son. If it wasn't an accident (which by definition is..an accident)..I hope he is at least sorry for what he has done and repents. He's probably paying for his action now. Pray a lot and put your faith in God to help you and your son during these difficult times.

• rkeech

Get counseling. Start talking with a psychologist, marriage and family counselor, a social worker, or even a minister. Your real friends will be there to listen and help you get through this difficult time. The most important thing here is that you receive the psychological support you need as quickly as possible, and for as long as you need it.

we can talk about this. I know several kids who have killed someone and we talk openly. talking about it helps a lot and i am a friend here to help. you can email me at jjnewlife@yahoo.com and you can start healing. there are many circumstances and many different situations so answers vary widely. why did he kill? was it self defense? was he in a situation where it was kill or be killed? there are a hundred questions so write me and we will talk. My name is john and people call me JJ.

• lexi m

I'm assuming that he is in jail.

There is a wonderful support website for that called... Prisontalk.com.. and there is a section called "Loving a Violent Offender" there you can find people who are in your situation, too.

Best Wishes.

Source(s): General Prison Talk http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/ Loving a Violent Offender http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?...

jesus... You serious. You dont deal with it that well you try to understand and love him no matter what but killing someone is wrong and maybe he is messed up insdie. If he isnt and he is just nasty and an *** than honestly i wouldnt ever talk or see him again. when i have kids they will understand life. never take away anyone elses life. By doing so will result in me prob killing them. wht the heck is wrong with him

I would seek my strength through god, prayer, and good people.I would let him know for sure he has done wrong.Never let him feel it is ok.That is your job and is all you can do. God bless you, I will pray for you also.

i don't even know what to tell you, except that i feel for you