De'Shawn Foster or Sean Alexander?

Foster is going against the niners whose rush defense is ranked 23rd in the league but last week he only had 5 yards against the Saints. On the other hand Sean Alexander has not played the last three games and may start but split time with Seattles other RB Morris. While Alexander is the clear front runner is the match up against the Niners D make Foster a must start?

Favorite Answer

This a terrible situation. Drop Foster and pick up Alexander's back up Morris if he' still on the wire. If Morris isn't available play Foster, Alexander probably won't even suit up this weekend.

Source(s): 27

I would go with Foster although neither back is one to be excited about. The Niners rush Defense has been solid this season and Alexander should retire. Foster is due for a bounceback game

I have Foster and Morris on my roster. I dont think that I am going to start either one this week, because of Foster's toe (and -5yds. last week) and I have heard that Alexander will be getting the start this week and back to his old numbers before the end of the year. I would start Sean A

I would start Foster. Shaun Alexander has been a dud this year, he's been so bad I ended up dropping him last week. Eventually he'll be shipped out of Seattle as well in favor of Maurice Morris.

I have Alexander and he has been a disappointment pretty much all year as well as hurt. I would not start him b/c Morris has done well since Alexander has been out. Morris will get most of the carries b/c he is reliable to get the ball down the field.

Foster is your better bet.

typical woman "WHO CARES"

i would go with foster as you know he is healthy and should get you at least a few points. alexander has not had a good game all year, so 1 he might not play and even if he does you still will only get a few points so stick with foster

i would really look towards the wire. im not foster is a bad option here but he's just struggling right now. alexander may not be back. i would try to pick up adrian peterson (bears) or whoever the starting rb is going to be against oakland. also kolby smith is a nice look.

None are great but Foster because now the Seahawks are a big passing team. Foster will get more carries this week.

I have Foster also, and I'm gonna sit him this week because he hasnt put up any numbers, so he'll probably have a great week.

Don't bother with the miners, there always on strike.!