What time do you wake up when you don't have to go to work?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you kidding? If I don't have anything to do, I don't wake up at all!

• 1 decade ago

9 or 10 Am

• It varies.

If I am off work, I'll stay up and watch some movies on cable and wake up close to Noon. Other days I'll wake up at 10am to fix a big breakfast.

• 1 decade ago

It all depends. I try to wake up usualy before 10:00 I hate sleeping any later than that because it feels like I have passed my whole day away and I don't like to do that on the weekends.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on what I've done the night before! If I don't have to work in the morning, I stay up late and end up sleeping in until 11 am.

But if I got straight to bed as normal, I only sleep until around 9

• 1 decade ago

Pretty much the same time. It may be part of the aging process but I've turned into an early riser who is also fond of afternoon naps.

But part of the reason I get up is because there are two cats sending brain waves at me. The words "feed me" reverberate around in my head until I finally get out of bed.

• 1 decade ago

between 3:30 and 4:30 am

• 1 decade ago

i go to work at around 9 everday.......but even when i'm off, i wake up at the same time that i would as a day if i had work. it get really annoying...it's like i have an internal alarm clock. lol

• 1 decade ago

usually an 1-2 before sunrise as i am big into hunting. the funny thing is i hit snooze several times for work but jump right out of bed on the weekends for hunting when its hours earlier

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wake up around the same time everyday. 7am. It sucks, I wish I could sleep in, but it just doesnt happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.