Please Help very Confused about Cycle? Worried I could have something wrong?

I'm 29yrs old never taken birth control. And been pregnant only once about 4yrs ago but had miscarriage. My period has become really weird. The last day of my first period was Nov 12th. And today when I went to bathroom I wiped and there was some blood just a little bit and it was a pinkish color. Nothing on panties. Its only been 17days since the first day of my last period. Between October and November it was around 25-28days apart. Has this happen to anyone else? Another I have mild cramping? Is this normal? We are trying to concieve and I'm worried something could be wrong. We have not had sex since sunday so I dont think its cuz of that. The only different thing I'm doing is taking Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar but dont know if that would affect my period in that way? Please help if this has happened to anyone else? Could it be implantation bleeding? Any info will help

Favorite Answer

Bleeding can happen after rough sex. It also can be implantation bleeding. Take a test once you reach that point where you would normally get your period. It doesn't sound like anything is wrong.

What in the world is the vinegar for? It's used to induce vomiting, so I hope you aren't drinking it. And don't use it to douche because the sperm won't survive long with the vaginal pH you are going to produce.

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. It sounds exactly like that. If u have regular periods than it makes since. HOPE UR PREGO GOOD LUCK

It sounds like implantation spotting to me.