am i wrong?

one day i was home from school and i was with my bestfriend and my ex who is like my bestfriend now i dnt know what made us but we were holding hands all of a sudden i sough my boyfriends brother and decides to tell his brother who has been incarcerated for months his brother then writes breaking up with me and accusing me of having sex with him just because he put me through the 1 and 2nd yr we was 2gether he assumes i am trying to get him back when its not like that i would neva hurt i mean we just had a baby together how could i do that he was my first everything and i cant believe he going off the way he is what should i do

Favorite Answer

I'm... really having trouble with that massive sentence. Not a single point of punctuation or capitalization? Lord help us.

Whoa, slow down sister, breathe! You should tell him all this. Probably not the best idea to hold hands with your ex, but also he over reacted. That tends to happen with men who are in jail, because they have all that time on their hands to imagine what you are doing out there without them. The paranoia sets in :( I'm sorry for you girl, but you would probably be better off finding some nice boy who spends his time with you and your baby instead of in jail.

You probably shouldn't have been holding hands with your ex but you ex has no right to accuse you of having sex just because y'all held hands. So basically he is overreacting over something that shouldn't of happened. I'd split the blame 50/50

How old are you? No grammar. No sentence structure. Just home from school. Yet you have a baby, friends that have been incarcerated, and you sound all mixed up about relationships.

2 words:

grow up.

• Jodi

I am not 100% sure what you said above. What is "i sough my boyfriends brother?" if what happened was innocent then you need to talk to your childs dad and explain it to him. If he is incarerated then he probably feels lonely and helpless when it comes to you right now.

• Wiz

First you should learn to write an intelligible paragraph, then you should get rid of all these loser guys in your life and finish school. Who cares who you hold hands with?? If any of them care, get rid of them. If you aren't married, it is none of their business even if you are having sex with them. Do yourself and your baby a favor; finish school, find a job and find a better crowd to hang out with.

Why all the drama? He's cheated on you, in jail, etc. I think you should take the time that he has given you and thank God for it. Let him get his life together so that he can be a father to your child. His brother wasn't wrong for telling and you weren't wrong for living your life. Live your life and let him live his. If it's meant to be it will be.

well i dont think you should have held hands with your ex first of all. But i think you should talk t o him about it and explain what happened

wtf did you just TRY to say?????