i want to seduce my boyfriend, anyone have any suggestions?

i'm a little shy and usually let him make all the moves. But i want to change things up and really blow him away.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • DB32
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say definitely wear something sexy. Not all guys react to the same things, but hopefully you know what he likes. Short dresses and low necklines are always good, but if it were me, I'm a guy who loves bare midriffs.

Then, I would say, be really affectionate and demonstrative - or at least let him know that you are very approachable and responsive. Here again not every guy is alike. But for me that would do a lot to get me started.

Good luck !!

• 1 decade ago

Rent a movie that he will like and during the movie, start to show him that you want to have fun. Sit next to him. Wear a sweater and a skimpy shirt underneath...during a dull moment in the movie, take the sweater off. Lean into him and put your arms around him saying Much better. Let your hands wonder slowly...not all at once. If he has sensitive areas, play with them one at a time. Then let things go from there.

• 1 decade ago

wear something hot!! like something short that shows off your legs and some hot heels! anyways its all in your confidence if you show him that he will be all over it!! give him that naughty "i want you to take me look" you know the look! lol then start maybe kissing his neck or earwhile you are doing this pay attention to your hands... stroke his chest then move your hand down to his thigh start rubbing it moving closer to his you know what teasing him... let him know that you are in control! push him back a little bit and climb on top of him and start kissing him a deep powerful makeout session actually lol... he will definetly be ready after that!! good luck girlie have fun!!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, like that other guy said. Or, invite him over and answer the door in bra and a thong holding something, then drop it in front of him and bend over and pick it up. If that doesn't get his attention then nothing will.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to Victoria secret and buy a pretty sexy baby doll and do a little belly dance with a romantic dinner or drinks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

combine Tim B and Mike H's responses.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fishnet top,fishnet leggings and a thong. All this while you are slowing eating a banana.. Geez, I'm getting all worked up thinking about it..LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

schoolgirl uniform, naughty nurse, something fun and new never hurts. something else you might wanna try: go down on him, rotating between hot and cold temp by using ice chips and hot tea or something. just swish a diff temp before you go back down, hell love it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you want to blow him away well...blow him! lol you could dress up in sexy lingerie and then handcuff him and blindfold him and kiss him everywhere and ride til you die! lol

• dd
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

try putting something really good, best perfumes, as soon as u see him, hug and kiss him......thats all....oh and heels

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.