Who would win the fight: Naruto vs Ichigo?

Update:

( yeah well, imagine naruto could see ichigo...)

Update 2:

please no spoilers or something...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Zac
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Naruto cause his 9 Tailed Demon Fox would kick Ichigo's *** so brutally.

• 1 decade ago

Ichigo

• 1 decade ago

Naruto is a spirited little bugger, but even though he has that fox-spirit in him, he's only human. And while Ichigo is also human, look at everyone (And everything) he fights. Not only does he have some wierd sort of abilities (One minute he can break walls, the next he's so fast it's unbelievable) Given to the fact he has Bankai, AND a hollow form that just won't stop, Ichigo is the clear winner here. Not to mention the spirit realm.. >_> Menos are mean.

• 1 decade ago

id say Ichigo only because he has the inner hollow's power inside of him and can call that power out whenever he wants, so all he needs to do is go vizard on Naruto and its over and also isnt ichigo mostly a soul that can touch things cause he leaves his body in order to become a death god, so naruto wouldnt even be able to touch him, thats what i think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How would you even rate this fight?

Each characters have their own powers in their own anime world.

You can't comparitvely compared them. I mean in all technicality, Ichigo is a "death-god" Since Naruto doesn't have ANY spiritual awareness he wouldn't even see Ichigo.

• 4 years ago

the folk who say gentle might win are idiots and understand not something of anime. gentle's "dying word" in basic terms works on human beings, hence it does not paintings on Goku with the aid of fact he isn't human. Goku can destroy a planet with one finger, devoid of even breaking a sweat. Goku is extra advantageous, extra powerful, and years quicker than any character you named. Goku can commute to the different area of the universe interior the blink of any eye for this reason of his instant Transmission technique. He may additionally destroy the full universe in a rely on minutes besides with the aid of how powerful he's. he's likewise infused with the immortal Dragon Shenron, making it impossible for him to die......Come on now. Any actual anime fan is conscious this assistance..... you will desire to not even placed Goku, or basically about any character from DBZ in this record with the aid of fact it is not honest. so some distance as Luffy, VS Naruto, VS Ichigo, VS gentle, that could be a problematic one. enable's basically get rid of sunshine impressive now. He might lose just about right away with the aid of fact he might would desire to be sure all of their names, write them down, etc. He may be killed very rapidly with the aid of fact he's in basic terms a popular human. i think of Luffy might beat Naruto, and Ichigo, yet i'm undecided.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Naruto would win 100% espically because he has the power of the Nine Tailed fox inside of him.

• 1 decade ago

it will be a tough fight but i think Ichigo will win.

• 1 decade ago

Ichigo always!~

• 1 decade ago

its all about ichigo!!!

naruto can fight for a while but would easlity be overpowered by ichigo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.